This Regulation is editable only and exclusively after the approval of the Mondo Internazionale Steering Committee on the proposal of the Mondo Internazionale Africa Steering Committee. Furthermore, this Regulation can be integrated with Regulations proposed by the Steering Committee Africa and approved by the Board of Auditors Africa as long as these additions are not opposed to the Statute and to the Regulations of Mondo Internazionale and to the Statute of Mondo Internazionale Africa and to this Regulation of the African Associates.
1. On the 31st January, every 2 years, the outgoing President, or on his behalf, the Vice-President convenes the Steering Committee for the renewing of the charges. In this assembly the President is appointed by simple majority by the Steering Committee and, on his proposal, the Vice-President.
2. The President must perform representation, administrative coordination and maintain the international and national relations of Mondo Internazionale Nigeria with public and private bodies. The President must represent the Mondo Internazionale Associates Nigeria at the International Steering Committee of the Mondo Internazionale Associates, as specified in the art. 12 of the Regulation of the Mondo Internazionale Associates.
3. The President must have leadership skills, and the ability to identify the most important problems and to guide the Steering Committee with objectivity and balance, favoring the contribution of all the Counsellors, as well as assisting the General Secretary in urgent decisions.
4. The President guarantees the good functioning of the Steering Committee and represents its positions externally.
a. Ensures compliance with the law and internal rules.
b. It cannot replace the Steering Committee in setting goals or placing restrictions on personnel;
c. He can delegate his duties, but he continues to be responsible for them. d. In the event of his absence or inability to perform his duties the President is replaced in all respects by the Vice-President.
e. At the end of his mandate, the President remains in office for the ordinary administration until the final balance sheet is approved and the economic-financial statement of the financial year just ended and/or the Steering Committee does not elect successors.
5. The Associates must, as soon as possible, stipulate a civil liability insurance policy for the President.
6. In case of absolute urgency for compliance with the regulations in force, the President will take all necessary measures.
7. The President, or in his place the Vice-President must draw up the appointments necessary for the conferment of the offices within the Mondo Internazionale Associates Africa and can arrange for the appointment of all the Managers of the various Teams of the Associates as well as of any Presidents of the national headquarters. He provides for the identification of the functions and characteristics of each office in compliance with the decisions adopted by the Steering Committee, to which the appointment is submitted in advance and which decides on it.
8. The President is responsible for the work of the staff and manages it in compliance with the rules established by the Steering Committee and by the employment contracts, he does not prevent any employee from contacting the Presidency to report violations of internal provisions.
9. The President can establish Commissions with operational duties in execution of deliberations of the Steering Committee.
10. In close collaboration with the Vice-President, the Counsellor and the Treasurer, and in harmony with the matters specified in articles 3 - 4 - 5 of this Regulation, the President:
a. Is responsible for the proper functioning of statutory bodies;
b. Suggests to the Steering Committee scenarios and strategies;
c. Supervises the activities of the Associates deliberated by the Steering Committee;
d. Coordinates and addresses the work towards the goals deliberated by the Steering Committee;
e. Represents externally the Associates when the President requests it;
f. Takes part in international strategic meetings.
11. The President, and at his proxy, the Treasurer must:
a. to make purchases within the framework of the Associates activity, committing the Associates for all the rights and obligations that can derive it, within the limits of the programmes approved by the Steering Committee;
b. opening bank and post office current accounts, agreeing and defining award lines with financial credit institutions;
c. performs all operations relating to safety deposit boxes set up or to be established with credit institutions:
a. Make and withdraw security deposits with ministries, public debt offices, deposits and loans offices, customs offices, municipalities, regions and any other Office, government institutions and private body; for normal users (telephone, electricity, gas, etc.) and for supplies of goods to third parties;
b. Collect Associates credits for any amount;
c. Arrange payments, issue and cash cheques, order money orders, withdrawing from bank and post office current accounts and overdrafts within the framework of available exposures; to discount titles of credit;
d. Collect packages, letters recommended and insured near the post offices, the Railways of the State, the companies of transport, customs, and lodging appeals and complaints for any title or cause, requiring any compensation;
e. Purchase, sell, exchange or lease: plant, machinery and their accessories, equipment, furniture, computers, vehicles, carrying out, where necessary, practices at public registers and other relevant offices;
f. Rent housing units from third parties, office space, warehouses, associated with the Associates activity;
g. Conclude contracts with insurance companies and institutions, signing the relevant policies with the right to carry out any practice relating to the settlement of damages and allowances;
1. The Vice-President must perform representation activities, administrative coordination and maintain the international and national relations of Mondo Internazionale Nigeria with public and private bodies, replacing and/or complementing the President.
2. The Vice-President must have leadership skills, and that is the ability to identify the most important problems and to guide the Steering Committee with objectivity and balance, favoring the contribution of all the Counsellors, as well as assisting the President in the decisions that have matter of urgency.
3. The Vice - President, replacing the President, guarantees the good functioning of the Steering Committee and represents its positions externally.
a. Ensures compliance with the statutory rules and the internal norms.
b. Cannot replace the Steering Committee in dictating goals or in constraining the staff.
c. Can delegate his functions, but he keeps the responsibilities.
d. In the event of his absence or inability to perform his duties, the Vice-President is replaced in all aspects by the oldest Founder Associate.
e. At the end of his mandate, the Vice-President remains in office for the ordinary administration until the final budget is approved and the economic-financial statement of the year just ended and/or the Steering Committee does not elect the successor.
4. The Associates must, as soon as possible, stipulate a civil liability insurance policy for the Vice - President.
5. The Vice-President, in place of the President, in the event of absolute urgency for compliance with the regulations in force, adopts all the necessary measures.
6. The Vice-President, on behalf of the Associates, maintains relations with the participants in the programs, with the other Associates and with all the bodies with which it is appropriate to collaborate in order to achieve the objectives set by the Steering Committee, in compliance with the law and of confidentiality.
7. The Vice-President must ensure that at least the President is aware of the basic issues and procedures of his work, so that he can be replaced temporarily in case of need and must inform the President every 2 weeks of the work done, except in urgent cases.
8. The Vice-President, on a joint signature with the President, must:
a. To define the specific competences of the staff employed and of the external collaborators;
b. To recruit, promote, suspend, fire the personnel;
c. To provide, in collaboration with the Treasurer, the payment of periodic salary-related duties of employees, as well as contributions and related mandatory obligations;
d. To put in place all the obligations in the field of accident prevention to protect employees and collaborators, adopting all the necessary precautions and providing them with the necessary training in order to avoid and prevent any possible generic or specific risk to which they may be exposed;
e. To treat assistance and consultancy relationships with professionals who have a continuous or occasional duration and who are interested in legal, administrative, tax, technical, promotion, etc. issues. to be proposed for signature to the President;
f. To exercise the functions of legal representative, at the request of the President, for tax relations, with powers among other things to represent the Associates towards the financial administration, the tax commissions in every degree of jurisdiction, with the right to negotiate, discuss and sign any application and appeal, in the name and on behalf of the Associates, with specific mandate, to sign the tax returns, tax certificates and any other declaration required by the financial administration, those of VAT and those of direct and / or indirect taxes;
g. adopt all the necessary measures to prevent violations of the privacy obligation with the right to appoint managers in charge of computer processing of personal data;
h. to carry out any other act falling within the ordinary administration, according to the programs and within the spending limits approved by the Steering Committee.
1. The Treasurer of Mondo Internazionale Nigeria is appointed by simple majority by the Steering Committee following the President’s proposal.
2. The Treasurer of Mondo Internazionale Nigeria has a two-years mandate, renewable.
3. The Treasurer must:
a. Predict the money that enters and leaves the Associates and control the monetary flow avoiding, in the short term, the risk of having to resort to greater funding than those expected.
b. Propose and implement the monetary policies of the Associates, in coordination with the President and the Vice-President.
c. Arrange in detail a yearly and a quarterly financial plan, in which the extent and nature of the monetary flows necessary for the performance of the various Associative sectors will appear.
d. Manage the flow of money, planning the monetary resources of the Associates according to the established time interval, within the policies provided by the President and the Steering Committee.
e. Interact and relate with credit and financial institutions.
f. Have a constant picture of the performance of financial markets and of the various reliable financial products.
g. Monitor every movement of bank accounts, examining each bank statement item, currency assignment times, credit time and credit allocation, compliance with agreements on the cost of money, active and passive interest rates, operating expenses for keeping accounts , any changes in the law on the movement of national and international capital.
h. Managing relations with auditors and with the Vice-President delegated to the budget.
4. The Treasurer can propose to the Steering Committee with the approval of the President the appointment of a board member, internal or external, with a view to maintaining and administering as its delegate all the matters falling within its competence in this Article.
5. The Treasurer must draw up a quarterly report and a report indicating the economic situation of the Mondo Internazionale Nigeria Associates to be forwarded on the 15th day of the month in question to the Treasurer of Mondo Internazionale.
6. The Treasurer must refuse donations that are incompatible with the purpose of the Associates, avoid purchases or decisions in conflict of interest, set compensation for collaborators within the usual limits for the professionalism employed and in compliance with the regulations in force concerning work.
7. The Treasurer, with the President’s proxy, must:
a. Effectuate purchases withinthe Associates activity, committing the Associates to all the rights and obligations that may derive from it, within the limits of the programs approved by the Steering Committee;
b. Open bank and post office current accounts, arrange and define the credit lines with financial institutions;
c. Carry out all operations relating to safety deposit boxes set up or to be set up at credit institutions:
a. Effectuating and collecting security deposits from ministries, public debt offices, deposit and loan offices, the Finance Intent, customs offices, Municipalities, Regions and any other Office, governmental and private body; equally for normal utilities (telephone, electricity, gas, etc.) and for supplies of goods to third parties;
b. Receive Associates credits for any amount;
c.Arrange payments, issue and redeem bank checks, issue money orders, make withdrawals from bank and post office current accounts and overdraft in the context of available credit lines; discount credit instruments;
d. Collect parcels, registered and insured letters at post offices, the Italian State Railways, transport companies, customs offices, and forwarding appeals and complaints for any title or cause, demanding any compensation;
e. Purchase, sell, exchange or lease financial: plants, machinery and their accessories, equipment, furnishings, computers, vehicles, carrying out, where necessary, files with public registers and other competent offices;
f. Renting residential units from third parties, offices, warehouses, connected to the Associative activity;
g. Sign contracts with insurance companies and institutes, signing the relevant policies with the right to carry out any practice relating to the settlement of damages and indemnities;
h. Issue certifications, including tax, and check tax returns, VAT, payroll statements and attestations regarding personnel for both social security, insurance, mutual insurance agencies and other public or private bodies, as well as representing the Associate before the financial offices, asking and collecting any refunds representing and consulting the President;
1. The Counsellor of Mondo Internazionale Nigeria is appointed by simple majority by the Steering Committee upon proposal of the President.
2. The Counsellor of Mondo Internazionale Nigeria has a renewable term of two years.
3. The Counsellor operates with the powers expressly delegated to him by this regulation. His duties include providing the Steering Committee with scenarios for the future of the Associates and strategies for its development, protect the image and credibility of Mondo Internazionale, set benefits for employees within the usual limits for the professionalism employed and in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject of work, guaranteeing the safety of the premises in accordance with the standards established by current regulations.
4. The Counsellor proposes the Annual Plan to the Steering Committee and formulates a three-year Plan proposal to be submitted to the General Assembly. He cannot refrain from informing the President and the Steering Committee in particular about the most relevant events and trends, about the opinions that may condition the decisions, about the situations in which the Steering Committee deviates from its previous guidelines and reports to the President the topics that it would be appropriate, in his opinion, to put on the agenda.
1. From 2010, every year the Steering Committee sends on the 15thJanuary a report of the activities of the previous year to the Mondo Internazionale Steering Committee, specifying its opinion on the activities carried out.
2. The Steering Committee on the 15th November of each year, starting from the year 2019, establishes the membership fee for the following year. The membership fee must be proportional to the possibility of payment for university students and allow registration to as many people as possible. In addition, the Steering Committee must keep in mind that the sum of the annual membership fees must cover at least 80% of the Associates' living costs, namely: taxes and bank charges.
1. The competences of the Board of Arbitrators are established by art. 13 of the Statute of Mondo Internazionale Nigeria.
2. The jurisdiction of the ordinary court in any other field and in particular in the matter of establishing civil and criminal liability and compensation for damage.
3. The members of the Board must conform their behavior to criteria of absolute confidentiality in relation to facts, acts, news and documentation of which they become aware in the exercise of their mandate.
4. Members of the Board must abstain:
a. by expressing verbally or in writing judgments and/or opinions on facts and/or circumstances potentially subject to disciplinary action;
b. from participating in the formation of the deliberations of the Board if they are personally parties to the dispute or are related and/or relatives up to the third grade.
5. The President of the Board of Arbitrators shall convene it in the cases and within the time limits referred to in the following Articles.
6. The Board is regularly constituted with the presence of all three members and acts by majority.
7. Based on the unanimous agreement of the members, meetings in the presence may be replaced by communications and deliberations at a distance, by e-mail or other computer and telematic systems.
8. In the event of revocation of one of the actual members, he is replaced by the first of the substitutes, without interruption of any ongoing proceedings.
In the event of an established inability of one of the actual members to carry out the job that lasts for more than 15 days, intervened in the course of a process, he will be temporarily be replaced by the first substitute. The replacement shall not lead to interruption of proceedings and the alternate shall remain in office until the individual proceedings in progress have been completed.
9. If the proceeding is promoted under suggestion of one of the components of the Board of Arbitrators, he is temporarily replaced by the first substitute.
10. The Board may order any investigative measure, access the membership documents, acquire opinions, listen to texts. In judgements of particular complexity, may appoint consultants, including external consultants, after verification of the relative availability of expenditure in the case of professional services for consideration.
11. The Board shall, in relation to the specific cases, lay down the rules and time limits for the further stages of the procedure, but shall ensure that the parties are heard, including by a personal hearing.
12. The initiation of proceedings and the closing decisions of the Board shall be notified within 10 (ten) days by registered letter of acknowledgement to the parties or interested parties.
13. The President of the Associates, regularly informed of the proceedings and decisions of the Board, where necessary, ensure their implementation.
14. Within 10 (ten) days of the conclusion of each proceeding, the President of the Board shall deposit the relevant documents in the archives of the Associates. The delivery note shall contain the list of annexes with a summary description of their nature and content.
15. The President of the Associates must be present during the meetings of the Board of Arbitrators without right of vote, must maintain the secrecy in relation to facts, acts, news and documentation of which he is aware.
1. Each component is re-eligible and can only be rejected for good reason.
2. The President of the The Board of Auditors has the obligation to convene the Board and is responsible for keeping the minutes.
3. The person who has been convicted for committing civil or penal crimes, can’t assume the role of Auditor.
4. In the event of the death, renunciation or revocation of a member of the Board, the alternate entitled by vote and/or age succeeds. If the number of alternates is insufficient to ensure the composition of the College, it shall be integrated into the first useful Assembly.
5. The responsibilities of the Auditor are those provided by the current legislation.
6. The Auditors may attend the meetings of the Steering Committee, the Executive Committee and the Assemblies to which they may be invited.
7. Under the mandate of the Steering Committee of the membership structure, it is the duty of the Board of Auditors to intervene in the lower structures, relating to the structure of membership and knowledge of the structure concerned.
8. The control functions on the accounts and the budgets of the Associates are exercised with the collaboration of the Treasurer, in order to make transparent the activity carried out by the Associates.
9. The Board of Auditors shall review the legality of the acts, on the expenditure and revenue of the central bodies in relation to the budget and to the deliberative correspondence and the acknowledgement of all accounting documents in collaboration with the Treasury.
10. The outcome of this activity shall be notified in writing to the President.
11. The Board is convened by its President, through the Secretary who acts as Chancellery of the Board.
12. The notice of convocation shall be communicated to the Members at least 5 days before the meeting, unless urgent deliberations are necessary.
13. In carrying out its institutional tasks, the Board may carry out periodic inspections of the books kept by the Treasurer.
1. Those who wish to become ordinary members of the Association must apply in written form. In the application form must be inserted a self-certification in which the candidate declares whether he has suffered criminal convictions or has criminal charges pending in the country of residence or abroad, specifying the offences for which he has been convicted or it is suspected. It should also include the acceptance of the rights for the protection of privacy and the assumption of any civil and criminal responsibility for any activity carried out within the Association, including the responsibility for what is disclosed in a personal capacity through the channels of the Association Mondo Internazionale and of the Association Mondo Internazionale Nigeria.
2. Specifying the provisions of art. 4 of the Statute of Mondo Internazionale Nigeria, the Steering Committee can appoint ordinary Associates those who have particular competence in the fields of interest of the Association’s activities.
3. The ordinary Associates who submit their resignation in order to be able to take up a paid position in the Association, at the end of this assignment may apply for readmission as ordinary Associates, no later than six months after the conclusion of the employment relationship.
4. On the admission of applications, referred to in the previous articles, decides the Steering Committee, with its own unquestionable judgment in the first session after the submission of the application or in the one immediately following, if further clarification or information becomes necessary.
5. Ordinary and honorary members have the right to vote in the Assembly and they also have the right to vote and stand for election for the appointment of the social offices. Ordinary and honorary Associates may be represented in the Assembly by another Ordinary Associate; however, no member may possess more than three proxies. No delegations are admitted for the election of the Steering Committee.
6. Associates are obliged to pay the annual registration fee in the amount and in the manner established each year by the Steering Committee.
a. Each member is issued, at the time of payment of the fee for membership of Mondo Internazionale Association, a personalized card with a unique identification number and not reproducible;
b. This card is strictly personal and not transferable to third parties, as it identifies the associate within the Association itself;
c. In case of a request to send the membership card to the residence and/or domicile, the Steering Committee has the right to ask for a contribution equal to the cost of the shipping charges.
7. The status of associate is lost in the cases provided for by art. 5 of the Statute. The exclusion of an associate from the Association is decided by the Assembly on a proposal of the Steering Committee if the Associate does not comply with the provisions of the Statute, in this regulation and in any other act adopted by the organs of the Association, or the decisions taken by the competent bodies, carry out activities contrary to the interests of the Association, materially or morally damaging it, foment disagreements and disorder among the members, does not fulfill the obligations assumed towards the Association.
8. The cases of inefficient or harmful associates should be reported to the Presidency by any associate who has knowledge of them. The President, having completed the preparatory work in agreement with the Vice-President, will report in written form to the Steering Committee that will take the appropriate measures, also pursuant to Article 5 of the Statute. In cases of absolute urgency, the President will take the appropriate steps in accordance with art. 3 of the Rules of Procedure in Chapter 1.
9. The Associate deceased or excluded or the heirs of the deceased associate shall not be entitled to repeat any shares paid, nor can they claim any right on the movable and immovable property of the Association and are obliged to cope with the obligations validly assumed by the Associate in constancy of the relationship.
10. The Ordinary Associate, who has not paid the membership fee for a period of two consecutive years, decay from his qualification by a decision of the Steering Committee.
1. The calling of the Assembly upon request pursuant to Art. 10 par. 5 of the Statute must be made within thirty days of receipt of the request. Failing this, the convocation will be carried out by the President.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of Article 10 par. 8 the second call of the Members Assembly must be held one hour after the first one. This exception must be renewed annually during the first meeting of the Steering Committee. The Order of business of the General Assembly is published by the Steering Committee at least 10 days before the Associates General Assembly; therefore any requests for inclusion of other points by the associates, which include resolutions of the Assembly, must reach the Committee at least 20 days in advance, so as to be able to prepare the documentation necessary for discussion. Exceptionally the Associates can present to the President of the Assembly, upon the opening of the same, written statements on topics to be included among "Any other business ": the President will have the faculty to decide on the admissibility of the arguments or on their referral to other Association’s bodies.
3. In the session of approval of the three-year plans of the Association, in consideration of the wide involvement of Associates since the drafting phase and in consideration of the possibility offered to all to make amendments in the course of many months, as well as of the specific request addressed to all the Associates to send possible proposals for amendment by September 1st, will be discussed in the Assembly only the amendment proposals presented in writing by at least ten ordinary Associates. The other proposals will go instead to the Steering Committee for a subsequent examination.
1. In the case of transfers, 2nd class tickets are used on the train, economy class tickets on the plane, hotels of a category higher than 2 stars and less than 5 stars, and out-of-pocket expenses for meals and drinks. The reimbursement for expenses is regulated by the “Transfer Regulation” that the Steering Committee is obliged to draft within a maximum of 60 days from the entry into force of this Regulation. Such “Transfer Regulation” must be updated yearly. Derogations to this Article are not allowed.
2. Any travel must be approved by the Steering Committee and the President after consulting the General Secretary and the Treasurer.
3. The reimbursement must be asked to the Treasurer within 10 days from the return from the trip, presenting the expense reimbursement form and the original copy of the payment receipt. All refunds, with exceptions for extraordinary cases, will be issued within 60 days from the date of submission of the form and made by bank transfer.
4. Reimbursement of unauthorized stay is allowed during the approval of the trip when this does not depend on the direct will of the associate but due to force majeure that prevent the return in the same day, if there is evidence to confirm.
5. Cases for which reimbursement is not permitted are:
a. Stay and / or transfer that have not been previously discussed and authorized by the Steering Committee and the President after consulting the Counsellor and the Treasurer.
b. Absence of documentation proving the costs incurred to be reimbursed.
c. Request for reimbursement made to the Treasurer on the expiry of the terms mentioned in Article 3.
1. The trademark of Mondo Internazionale Nigeria is:
Any use by any Associate member authorized by the President or by the Vice-President must faithfully reproduce the mark itself in characters and colors:
2. This name and trademark are protected in Italy and in the main foreign Countries where the Association Mondo Internazionale and the Association Mondo Internazionale Nigeria programs are held.
1. Mondo Internazionale Nigeria's activity is planned in annual, biennial, three-year and ten-year cycles through plans proposed by the Assembly and approved by the Steering Committee and by the Steering Committee of Mondo Internazionale. These plans are translated into annual work plans prepared by the President of Mondo Internazionale in collaboration with Mondo Internazionale Nigeria’s President.
2. Posts or other content that includes written production will be evaluated in accordance with the principles of grammatical and syntactical correctness of the language used for the expression. Moreover, it will be the duty of the Proofreader, appointed by the Mondo Internazionale’s Proofreader Manager, to read up as much as possible on the truthfulness of the general information contained therein and that the final product is not in contrast with the principles and purposes of which the Association is guarantor and spokesperson. The responsibility for what is disclosed in a personal capacity by means of Mondo Internazionale and Mondo Internazionale Nigeria channels falls precisely on the natural person.
1. The Proofreaders Team is headed by the Manager of the Mondo Internazionale Proofreaders Team Nigeria who coordinates all the activities of the team and controls their work for full compliance with the regulations in force.
2. The charge of Proofreaders Team Manager has unlimited duration subject to renewal every 2 years.
3. The Proofreaders Team Manager collaborates with two Vice-Managers, individuated and appointed by the Proofreaders Team Manager with the consent of the Operative Director, who are responsible of coordinating the activities of the Proofreaders Team and of replacing the Proofreaders Team Manager.
4. In case of resignation from the assignment, both for the Proofreaders Team Manager and for the Vice-Managers, they must be delivered in writing to the Operative Director with a 60 days’ notice.
5. The Manager of the Proofreader Team represents the Team at the Mondo Internazionale Proofreader Team as indicated in art. 14 paragraph 7 of the Mondo Internazionale Regulation.
The progressive spread of new information technologies, and in particular the free access to the Internet by Personal Computers, exposes Mondo Internazionale to the risks of both financial and criminal involvement, creating problems for the security and the image of the Association itself.
Given therefore that the use of the IT and telematic resources of our Association must always be inspired by the principles of diligence and correctness, behaviours that are normally adopted in the context of an employment relationship, Mondo Internazionale has adopted an internal regulation aimed at preventing unaware behaviours from triggering problems or threats to security in data processing.
1. The custodian of the confidential keywords, for the performance of its functions, has the right at any time to access the data processed by each one, including the internal e-mail archives.
2. The custodian of the reserved keywords will be able to access the data and the IT tools exclusively to allow the Association itself, the data controller, to access the data processed by each appointee in the manner set by the Association itself, for the sole purpose of guaranteeing the operation, system security and the normal course of Association activities.
3. It is necessary to change the password by the data processor on first use and, subsequently, at least every six months; in the case of processing of sensitive data and judicial data, the frequency of the change must be reduced to three months with simultaneous communication to the Custodian of the Key Words.
4. Passwords can consist of letters (upper or lower case) and numbers, remembering that upper- and lower-case letters have different meanings for the system.
5. The password must be replaced immediately, notifying the Custodian of the Keywords, if it is suspected that it has lost its secrecy.
6. If the user becomes aware of the passwords of another user, he must immediately inform the webmaster or the person in charge who takes his place.
1. Network units are strictly professional information sharing areas and cannot in any way be used for different purposes. Therefore, any file that is not related to the Association activity cannot be dislocated, even for short periods, in these units. On these units, regular control, administration and backup activities are carried out.
2. The entrance passwords to the network and to the programs are secret and must be communicated and managed according to the established procedures. It is absolutely forbidden to enter the network and programs with other usernames.
3. The Webmaster can at any time proceed with the removal of any file or application that it deems to be dangerous for security both on the PCs of the appointees and on the network units.
4. Periodic (at least every six months) cleaning of the archives, with deletion of obsolete or useless files, is considered a fair conduct. Particular attention must be paid to data duplication. Indeed, redundant archiving should be avoided.
5. Each user must pay the utmost attention to the contents of external origin, immediately informing the webmaster if viruses are detected.
1. The mailbox, assigned by the Association to the user, is a necessary working tool for the associative life. The assignees of email accounts are responsible for their correct use.
2. It is forbidden to use e-mail boxes provided by Mondo Internazionale to send personal messages or to participate in debates, forums or mailing lists unless otherwise explicitly authorized.
3. It is forbidden any form of registration to sites whose contents are not related to the Associative activity with the Associate’s e-mail.
4. It is good practice to avoid messages completely unrelated to the employment relationship or relationships between colleagues. The mailbox must be kept in order, erasing unnecessary documents and above all bulky attachments.
5. Any communication sent or received that has relevant contents or contains contractual or pre-contractual commitments for Mondo Internazionale must be viewed or authorized by the Presidence, or in any case it is appropriate to refer to the procedures in place for ordinary correspondence.
6. The electronic documentation that constitutes for the company’s protected technical or administrative "know-how", and that, therefore, is characterized by wordings or warnings aimed at highlighting the confidential or secret nature of protecting the company's assets, cannot be communicated externally without prior authorization from the Presidence.
7. It is possible to use the return receipt to confirm the reading of the message by the recipient, but as a rule, for official communication it is mandatory to use traditional tools after contacting the Presidency.
8. For the transmission of files within the Association it is possible to use e-mail, paying attention to the size of the attachments.
9. It is mandatory to check e-mail attachment files before using them (do not download executable files or documents from unknown websites or FTP).
10. It is forbidden to send electronic chains. If you receive such messages, you must notify the Mondo Internazionale’s Secretary immediately. Under no circumstances should the attachments of these messages be activated.
1. All those who are ordinary Associates and perform writing activities for the blog of the Mondo Internazionale Nigeria Association are given the status of a writer.
2. This qualification can be used outside the Association to describe the activity that the Ordinary Associate performs within the Association.
3. The status of writer is not attributable to any editorial and/or journalistic reference.
1. All documents of Mondo Internazionale Nigeria are public and can be consulted at any time by submitting a formal request in writing to the President.
2. The President has 7 days to be able to present the required documentation or, if he cannot present them personally, he can delegate the Vice-President, the Treasurer and the Counsellor.
3. All documentation cannot be handed over to other members of the Association or to third parties, nor can it be photographed or photocopied.
4. The Statute and the Internal Regulations, as well as the Financial Statements and the Books are public and published on the website of Mondo Internazionale and/or Mondo Internazionale Africa and are always available for consultation. Any other document, except the development programs of the Association, considered strategic both for the evolution of the Association and for the uniqueness of the activities are reserved only to the Steering Committee and the President.
5. It is forbidden for all Associates to deliver the documents or communicate the content of the same to third parties who are not members of the Association.
1. The management of Mondo Internazionale Nigeria activities with third parties is attributed to a manager identified by the Steering Committee with a simple majority of those present.
2. The appointment lasts until the end of the activity with the third party in question or until a different resolution by the Steering Committee with the same voting method.
3. The formalization of the agreement will, in any case, be signed by the President of the Association.
The Steering Committee will meet twice a month for management activities such as:
a. Resolutions for activities with third parties;
b. Update of management activities of the Steering Committee;
c. Resolution for acceptance of the registration of new members, published on the 15th and 30th of each month, unless otherwise specified by the Steering Committee;
d. Any activity necessary to achieve the objectives set;
e. Resolution on the proposals for appointing internal offices of the Mondo Internazionale Association, submitted by the President for approval or rejection of the same.
The Assembly is convened once every three months starting every year from the month of January to be able to follow the activity of the Association slavishly involving all the associates.
1. Any of the Associates can request the President or the Vice President, through a formal request where the reasons are indicated, to submit to the Treasurer the possibility of using a funding.
2. The President is obliged to submit the request to the Treasurer, after having examined it, within 5 days.
3. The Treasurer is responsible for maintaining relations with the bank and negotiating its interests.
1. The Treasurer will have to evaluate the possibility of requesting a funding and first will have to verify the impossibility of self-financing. If the proposal is approved, this will have to be submitted to analysis by the The Board of Auditors. Once approved by the The Board of Auditors, it will be submitted to a vote by the Steering Committee which will have to approve it unanimously.
2. Within 10 days of the unanimous approval of the Steering Committee, the Treasurer will have to draw up a plan to repay the funding, explaining the timing and purpose of the same. The plan must then be examined by the The Board of Auditors and finally again by the Steering Committee which must approve it unanimously.
3. From the formal request to the last approval, no more than 60 days must pass.
4. In the event of rejection of the request, there must be at least 90 days from the date of rejection to the date of a new formal request to the President.
5. In case of approval, the Presidente will assign the Treasurer to proceed with the request for funding.
6. The Presidente, on an exceptional basis, may request to proceed directly with the Steering Committee approval, when the amount of funding does not exceed euro 1.000,00 and the duration of 12 months.
1.The maximum duration of a funding must be 36 months.
2.There is no minimum duration limit.
It is strictly forbidden to impose mortgages for the financing on the movable and immovable property of the associates, whatever position they hold within the Association.
1. All funding will be eligible provided they are issued by recognized financial companies or alternatively by institutional bodies.
2. Funding that do not reflect all the characteristics indicated and that have not followed the entire approval process will not be eligible.
3. It is the duty of the President to ensure that the procedure and characteristics are correct.
The President, after consulting the Vice-President and the Treasurer, can request in cases of extreme urgency that an assembly of the three bodies with the right to vote on questions of funding be called to be able to carry out a unanimous vote to request a necessary and urgent loan . The meeting must be called within three days and at least 2/3 of those entitled to vote must be present in order to proceed with the vote.
Liberal funding will be discussed and approved by a majority of the Steering Committee.
1. The Mondo Internazionale Nigeria Association to the achievement of budget assets equal to or greater than the amount of € 1200.00, each year devolves 20% of the revenue to the Mondo Internazionale Association as compensation for the services that the Association annually benefits from and as funding for international research.
2. The percentage referred to in paragraph 1 of the art. 29 must be fixed annually during the first meeting of the International Steering Committee.
1. The Mondo Internazionale Association reserves the right to use social communication channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and any other social network available to promote and disseminate the activities of the Association itself in the world, for the purpose of expanding the membership network and resonance of the goals and objectives set.
2. The Mondo Internazionale Nigeria Association can open other communication channels not used by the Association Mondo Internazionale, provided that the Operative Director is notified in written form al least 30 days before the commencement.
3. The Mondo Internazionale Nigeria Association appoints the Social Media Manager in charge for two years, re-eligible.
4. The Steering Committee reserves the right to establish which contents may be published on the social channels of the Mondo Internazionale Nigeria Association, also reserving the right to establish the most suitable ways to fulfill the established goals and objectives.
5. The Steering Committee also reserves the right to decide at any time the interruption of the publication of the contents on the social channels, upon motivation of such decision.
6. The Social Media Management of Mondo Internazionale Nigeria Association is entrusted to the Social Media Manager who must:
a. manage and maintain active the pages and/or the profiles of the Association itself within the social networks mentioned above.
b. directs the activities of the Social Media Team of Mondo Internazionale Nigeria.
c. collaborates with the Social Media Team of Mondo Internazionale as indicated at the Chapter 2 paragraph 28 of the Mondo Internazionale Regulation.
1. This role has the task of carrying out, in its entirety and integrity, all the tasks envisaged by the management of the social networks of the Mondo Internazionale Nigeria Association.
2. As responsible for the management of publications, the tasks are to control and manage the following publications: post and captions.
The publication activity is carried out in the tasks foreseen by the Steering Committee related with the needs of the Mondo Internazionale Nigeria Association.
Specifically, these tasks concern:
a. Communication management conducted through the profiles of the Mondo Internazionale Nigeria Association.
b. The optimization of the communication activity of the Mondo Internazionale Africa Association, according to the criteria established by the Steering Committee.
c. The control of the conformity of the published materials to the provisions in force concerning copyright and intellectual property protection.
4. Also, as required by art. 17 of this Regulation, this role is identified by the Steering Committee as responsible for managing relations with third parties on behalf of the Mondo Internazionale Association, taking care of the image of the Association itself outside and of the relationships it has with the third parties’ institutions with which it collaborates.
5. This office has the task of following the guidelines, established by the Steering Committee, regarding the publication, publication and dissemination of the contents of the projects initiated by the Mondo Internazionale Association, in order to make communication with external bodies more effective and adequate, stakeholders and the public affected by the Association's activities.
6. The person in charge accepts the prohibition of publishing, communicating or disseminating, in a verbal or written manner, the confidential content of the Mondo Internazionale Association without prior authorization from the Steering Committee.
1. For secretarial and coordination activities, we mean all those activities aimed at managing the documentation of the Association Mondo Internazionale Nigeria and of the materials related to the projects initiated by the Association itself.
2. The secretarial activities concern:
a. The coordination of the normal conduct of publishing, translation, sponsorship with the outside and the correct fulfilment of the activities of the projects started.
b. The verification of the correct advancement of projects and collaborations, keeping the president updated.
c. The convocation of the Steering Committee and the ordinary and extraordinary Assembly through the president.
d. The management of Association and renewals of the same, in collaboration with the Treasury of the Association Mondo Internazionale Nigeria.
3. These activities are coordinated and supervised by the Head of secretarial and coordinating activities.
1. On a proposal from the Steering Committee is appointed one person who has the role of head of secretarial and coordination activities.
2. This charge, denominated “Secretarial Referent”, must manage and/or simplify the tasks related the Secretariat of the Mondo Internazionale Nigeria Association, where the Steering Committee considers it necessary.
3. Such activities include:
a. Calendarization of content to be published on web site and/or social network platforms.
b. Archiving and management of the Association's documents, such as minutes, documents relating to Associations, projects and advocacy, as well as bureaucratic ones.
c. Coordination of the President and the Steering Committee’s activities.
4. The Secretariat Manager collaborates closely with the Steering Committee for the activities of the Mondo Internazionale Africa Association regarding the management of the Association's activities that fall within the competences described in paragraph 3 of this article.
5. The Secretariat Manager collaborates with the Head of the Secretariat and Coordination for the activities of Mondo Internazionale regarding the management of the international activities of the Association as indicated in Chapter 1 of Article 7. of the Mondo Internazionale Regulation.
5. The Secretariat Manager must take care of the image of the Mondo Internazionale Africa Association in the performance of its functions, operating in the most transparent and objective manner possible.
6. The Secretariat Manager is responsible for protecting any information and / or sensitive data belonging to the Mondo Internazionale Nigeria Association during his / her duties.
1. The Steering Committee reserves itself the right to initiate the translation of all materials published by the Association Mondo Internazionale Nigeria into languages different from English, to allow understanding of the contents even to a local public.
2. This activity also applies to public and non-confidential documents within the Association Mondo Internazionale Nigeria, in order to allow any different nationalities Associate to consult the Association's documentation.
3. The official language of the Association Mondo Internazionale Nigeria is the official language of the Country and the English language. All the documents must be translated in the official language of the Country and in English, in Italian language too if requested.
1. The President can propose to the Steering Committee the appointment of the Head of Translation, who has the task of translating the materials and contents indicated by the Steering Committee itself.
2. More than one Head of Translation can be appointed, each with a different foreign language from which a translation team is dependent.
3. The Head of translation must carry out his activity in close contact with the Steering Committee, following his instructions.
4. The Head of translation assumes all responsibility for the correctness and accuracy of the translations performed within the Association Mondo Internazionale Nigeria.
1. All information, activities, and strategies with which each member comes into contact cannot be disclosed externally and replication is not permitted.
2. The elected positions must respect all the contents present in this Regulation and in the Mondo Internazionale Africa Statute; they are governed by the same Regulation and by the appointments signed at the time of acceptance of the office itself.
3. Each member, upon entering the Association Mondo Internazionale Nigeria, has the duty to respect this Regulation in addition to the Statute of Mondo Internazionale Nigeria.
4. If any Associate wishes to apply the right of withdrawal, he must submit his resignation in written form to the President of the Mondo Internazionale Nigeria Association. These resignations take effect immediately.
If any Associate wishes to resign from the position held, he must formally communicate in written form to the Steering Committee, his resignation with a minimum notice of 30 days from the effective date of the termination of his duties.
Ultimo aggiornamento in data 13 February 2021